- Kit includes 2 pair brackets and 4 double-headed Bearclaw keyhole screws to hang 2 heavy speakers and up to 4 keyhole speakers or accessories
- Brackets for heavy speakers install with nails into drywall using only a hammer
- No studs, no drills, no anchors required
- Tiny nails leave only pinholes upon removal
- Double-headed keyhole screws install by hand with Phillips head screwdriver into drywall or wood
- Great for apartments, rentals and dorms
- Designed, engineered, and Made in the USA of 70% American components
- Level and all hardware included
- Holds 30 lbs per speaker
Hang your speakers in minutes with the No Stud Speaker Hanging Kit by Hangman. This kit will hang two heavy-duty speakers and up to four smaller speakers or accessories. No Stud Speaker Hangers install in minutes into drywall and hold speakers up to 30 lbs. each without damaging walls. Two interlocking aircraft-grade aluminum brackets provide extraordinary strength for main speakers. Simply mount one bracket on the speaker with included screws, then install the wall bracket with a hammer, tapping in tiny picture nails. Tiny nails leave only pinholes upon removal, making them perfect for rentals or apartments. And since there are no studs, no screws, no anchors necessary, you can hang your speakers anywhere you want on the wall – no need to align with studs. An included level guarantees professional-looking installation.
Four Keyhole Hangers finish out the set to hang light speakers or accessories with keyholes. Perfectly sized to fit snugly into keyholes, these simple hangers help you show off your speakers, not your hardware. The patented double-headed Bear Claw screw provides the perfect fit for most keyholes. Bear Claws install without a pilot hole, and hold 30 lbs directly in drywall.